Cobb Pediatric Associates, PC
1060 Windy Hill Road, Suite 200
Smyrna, GA 30080
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- The flu vaccine is now available! We encourage all patients 6 months and older to receive the influenza vaccine as soon as possible in preparation for the 2019-20 flu season. Children under 5 years of age, and patients with a history of asthma or other chronic diseases, are at a higher risk for complications from the flu, including hospitalization and death. Please schedule a nurse visit for a flu vaccination through our Patient Portal or by calling our office.
- New patients, please visit our Forms page for the New Patient Packet.
- Our office was recently featured in Our Town magazine. Please click here to view the article.
- Our new location is now open at 1060 Windy Hill Road, Suite 200 Smyrna, GA 30080. For more details about moving our office, click here. To see pictures of our new office, click here.
- If your child needs a sports physical or a camp physical form completed, Cobb Pediatric Associates is happy to complete those forms as long as your child has had a physical within the previous twelve months. If your child's sports team or camp requires an additional checkup, contact your insurance company to confirm that it will be a covered benefit. We suggest a physical examination be performed annually for all ages. Please call the office to schedule your appointment.
Congratulations to Dr. Denise Nakos, who has received the prestigious 2019 Summit Award from Peach State Health Plan! One pediatrician is chosen annually in the state of Georgia and she has been recognized for her exemplary performance.
Congratulations to an honored business of 2014!
Featured in Creative Loafing.
Click here to view our profile.